The Federalist Society seeks to educate the legal community through its programs and publications about how limited constitutional government based on the rule of law can have a positive effect on law and public policy.
Check out our blog for the latest updates and information on upcoming events.
- April 15, 2019 – Reviving Lochner?: Recent Challenges to Economic Regulation in Wisconsin
Join us to hear a discussion by Rick Esenberg, Wisconsin Institute for Law & Liberty, and Professor Howard Schweber, UW Law School, discuss recent challenges to economic regulations in Wisconsin.
- March 19, 2019 – The State of Wisconsin’s Administrative State
- November 6, 2017 – The 2017 – 2018 U.S. Supreme Court Term
- July 20, 2017 – Property Rights and Land Use in Wisconsin
- June 21, 2017 – The Future of Judicial Nominations Under President Trump
- August 26, 2015 – Political Speech and the First Amendment
- July 6, 2015 – The Aftermath of King v. Burwell
- April 28, 2015 – 25th Anniversary of Milwaukee School Choice Program
- October 28, 2014 – Reflections from Office: The Role of the Attorney General
- September 10, 2014 – Act 10: A Postmortem
- May 20, 2014 – Clark Neily from the Institute for Justice speaking on Judicial Engagement
- April 24, 2014 – Flat, Fair or Fundamental: The Future of Tax Reform in Wisconsin